ABOUT WARRENS LODGING
Policies and Park Access
- Check-In time is 4 p.m. Check-Out time is 11 a.m. If you intend to arrive before 4 p.m., please notify our office and we will make every effort to have your cabin available. We ask that you honor our Check-Out time promptly to minimize hardship on our housekeeping staff and the next guests arriving.
- Deposit: One-Half the total reservation amount is due at the time the reservation is booked. The remainder will be charged automatically to your credit card THIRTY (30) days prior to the arrival date. We do not call to remind guests of the second payment.
- Cancellation Policy:
LODGING: We will return your deposit minus a $30 service charge if you cancel FIFTEEN (15) or more days prior to your arrival date. If you cancel FOURTEEN (14) days or less of your arrival date your full deposit is forfeited.
HOLIDAY CANCELLATIONS: We will return your deposit minus a $30 service charge if you cancel THIRTY (30) or more days before your arrival date. We do not refund holiday deposits on cancellations made TWENTY-NINE (29) days or less of your arrival date.
Please make sure you schedule your holiday reservations carefully.
NO SHOWS: Guests failing to contact us to cancel their reservation (with the required time, listed above) will be considered a ‘NO SHOW’. ‘NO SHOWS’ are subject to the same cancellation Policies.
**PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS A 2 NIGHT MINIMUM REQUIRED FOR ALL RESERVATIONS ON WEEKENDS**
- Holidays/Special Events: There is a 3-night minimum reservation required for all holidays and special events. 2018 Holiday and Special Events Rates Apply To Labor Day: August 30th to September 2nd and Cranfest September 27th to September 29th.
- Damages: We will charge you for any damages to cabins (inside and outside) and/or it’s contents. Your credit card will be charged immediately if damages are found.
- NO SMOKING. Smoking is not allowed inside or on the porch of our cabins. Evidence of results a $250 fine posted immediately to credit card.
- Visitors: Your visitors are always welcome at Warrens Lodging, as long as they register at our Main Office. Registered guests and their visitors are expected to read and adhere to all campground guidelines. A copy of these guidelines are presented at time of Check-In for your signature. All your visitors must register, pay Day-Use Fees, if applicable, and leave resort by 10 p.m.
- Gift Certificate/Coupon Restrictions: Unless otherwise noted in Gift Certificate or Coupon the following restrictions apply. Reservations are required. Based on availability and offer must be used in a single visit. Cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or promotions. Excludes Cranfest. Must have one individual 21 years of age or older staying in Villa.
- Forms of Payments: We accept credit cards only (Visa and Master Card). Sorry no checks.
we do not give refunds due to whims of Mother Nature.
Please Note: In addition to the nightly villa rental rate, there will be an additional fee for Park Access Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Park Access Fee:
Ages 4 to 64 are $9.00/person/day
Ages 65 and over are $5.00/person/day
Ages 3 and under are free.
The Park Access Fee is for Jellystone Park Warrens. It allows our guests to enjoy the facilities including: two mini-golf courses, planned activities, Craft Center, themed weekends, the Ranger Smith Water Town, pools, the Jellystone Express (train), outdoor movies, live entertainment and much more…